Introductie“Impactful role in a complex, regulated industry, at a top rated Dutch asset manager operating and expanding globally. Learning and working together with an experienced team of compliance professionals in a competitive, professional and result-oriented organization.”
OrganisatieThe highly motivated team members of the Compliance Team support the business to ensure the company to be a sound and compliant asset manager. They advise, manage implementation and monitor the compliance to external and internal rules and regulations.
The 7 Compliance Team members each work on one of the four ‘Integrity Themes’: Employee integrity, Market integrity, Client integrity or Company integrity. This means that a team member is responsible for the whole compliance process within such a theme. This includes making risk analysis, review, monitor and report on policies and provide more awareness.
FunctieTo strengthen the Compliance Team with a significant expansion, our client is looking for a firm Compliance Officer (2x) with a critical approach. Someone who is eager to learn and is able to work independently when needed. Someone who is able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Together with the team members, the Compliance Officer is able to identify risks, assess developments in the rules as well as changing opinions in society regarding behavior, and to translate these into activities and internal procedures for our client. Next to this you will communicate and advise to management and the business on the topics regarding your ‘Integrity Theme’ and monitor and report on compliance to the rules and regulations.
Functie eisen• University degree;
• Around 2-5 years’ experience in compliance (more experience in other areas is welcome), preferably at an asset manager or financial institution;
• Good and precise verbal and written communication skills (in Dutch and English).
• Firm, enjoyable and connecting personality.
• Data analytic experience and working with data driven processes.
Aanbod• Impactful role, working in a highly complex and regulated industry, together with an experienced team of compliance professionals.
• Work at the top of the industry in a highly competitive, professional and result-oriented organization at a Dutch asset manager operating and expanding globally.
• Professional training and development and the opportunity to develop your career. Some travelling is involved.
InlichtingenMeer informatie over deze positie? Neem contact op met mr. Inèz den Nijs, te bereiken op het nummer
06 26 40 62 41 of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.