IntroductieUnique opportunity for an entrepreneurial Tax Partner to become a partner at a leading boutique law firm in Amsterdam and to take over and expand a successful corporate tax law practice.
OrganisatieThe over 40 fee earners of this boutique law firm offer integrated legal, regulatory and tax advice, with their strongest focus areas being M&A, private equity, and corporate restructurings. The team has a unique domestic and cross-border track record, with a focus on all the transactional areas. They are experienced in the EU, US and emerging markets (in particular, CEE, Turkey, Russia/CIS, Latin America). The team is open, committed and bright and all senior professionals are derived from global law firms. Delivering high quality work is essential.
To lead the team we are looking for a Tax Partner with knowledge of corporate tax law and a firm business acumen.
FunctieAs a Tax Partner you work as an integral part of the practice, together with the lawyers and candidate civil law notaries. You will be involved in joint ventures, M&A transactions, international restructurings, and general tax law advisory.
Functie eisen• Being a Tax Partner at a law firm or an accountancy firm. Knowledge of tax issues related to transactions.
• Proactive and hands on team player with the desire to complement the practice and enable the firm to grow.
• Pragmatic and service oriented with business acumen: excel in managing client relationships.
• Able to work independently with the interpersonal skills to fit and lead a collegiate team.
Aanbod• Working at a firm that represents large firm sophistication and experience as well as boutique firm flexibility, pragmatism and care.
• Working on large, international transactions, together with senior professionals that were born, bred and educated at a global law firm.
• Good career opportunities.
• Working in an international environment from within a first class location and office in Amsterdam-Zuid.
• Very competitive package of benefits and excellent education.