IntroductieStrategic function with broad responsibilities. Key role, leading a team of international legal professionals at a successful and truly international leader in full service leasing of locomotives. Expected growth of the company will give the candidate the opportunity to make a big impact.
OrganisatieOur client is part of one of the largest general trading companies worldwide (headquartered in Tokyo). With around 110 employees in offices in Amsterdam (Zuidas) and Munich the company is a successful and truly international leader in full service leasing of locomotives in a growing European market. The professional and enthusiastic team highly regards team spirit and open communication.
To strengthen the Legal Department, we are looking for a Head of Legal with strong interpersonal skills, for a position in Amsterdam.
FunctieThe Head of Legal (A) will lead a team of legal professionals responsible for driving and supporting any legal, operational, corporate, structural and strategic matter of the company. (B) Will advise to the companies operational and corporate departments as well as to the board of directors regarding any legal, operational, corporate, structural and strategic matters. (C) Will efficiently manage sophisticated international projects with respect to all legal matters. International travelling is involved.
Functie eisen• 10+ years demonstrated experience managing or leading a legal operations team, program or function.
• Asset finance experience to cover asset deals (purchase/selling of big ticket assets – finance & asset transactions).
• Strong technical and project management skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely, strategic thinker: able to think big while managing the details.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, and in an international environment.
Aanbod• Key role with high impact, leading a team of international legal professionals in a complex and highly professional and international company in a growing European market.
• Strategic function with broad responsibilities in a dynamic environment at the crossroad of finance and technique.
• Work with enthusiastic colleagues in a close, relatively small group and at the same time make use of the advantages of being part of a worldwide concern.