IntroductieWorking on comprehensive and interesting legal issues together with a team of experienced legal professionals. Working independently, aiming for continuous improvement, in close connection to the business. International travelling and flexible working conditions.
OrganisatieThe core business activities of our client are sales and distribution of material handling equipment and sales and distribution of spare parts. As part of a global firm, the around 80 employees from all over Europe are happy to co-operate for each other’s benefit and are committed to doing the best job possible for the customers, at EMEA headquarters in the centre of The Netherlands.
To strengthen the EMEA Legal Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Legal Counsel who is willing to take ownership and who sees and seizes opportunities.
FunctieThe main responsibility is to manage and support the dealer network, which consists of over one hundred independent dealers throughout EMEA plus CIS. You will also handle other legal documentation for a variety of legal topics, such as corporate law, contract law, M&A, corporate governance as well as internal policies. Work closely with the subsidiaries (located in Denmark, Finland and Russia) and branches (located in France, Germany and Dubai) and the International Key Account team. Work closely with various departments within the company such as Marketing & Sales, Customer Relations, Internal Control & Compliance, Human Resources and Finance & Accounting, and liais with external advisors and legal counsel.
Functie eisen• University degree (Master in Law), in Dutch civil and/or notarial Law.
• Around 5 years of working experience as a lawyer or inhouse legal counsel, knowledge of corporate law and preferably also competition law.
• Analytical skills, ability to see details and process flows. Well organized and with an eye for detail.
• Ability to adapt to different cultures including the adoption of an understandable approach when explaining and discussing complex issues. Team player with ethical values and sense of responsibility.
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing as well as verbally.
Aanbod• Working on comprehensive and interesting legal work together with a team of experienced legal professionals.
• Work independently, aiming for continuous improvement, in close connection to the business.
• Work with enthusiastic colleagues with various nationalities, in a close, relatively small group and also make use of the advantages of being part of a worldwide concern.
• International travelling and flexible working conditions.